Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Reading Diary A: Grimm (LibriVox)

Reading Diary A: Grimm (LibriVox)

The Frog Prince:  It is really awesome to actually read this story.  I’ve seen the disney version, and I’ve heard this story various times, but I’ve never actually read it for myself.  I love the introduction.  I never really thought about how the princess got near the frog, but I love that it’s something as light-hearted as playing with a ball.  
Being with someone in exchange for a ball seems a bit extreme, but hey, whatever.
Geeeez, I would have never guessed that the story would get this in depth with the details.  Ilike it!
If I was the frog, I wouldn’t want to marry the princess.  She lied and wouldn’t have helped the frog out if it wasn’t for her father.  She’s only into looks. Forget that.

Rapunzel: I really enjoyed reading this story.  There were many parts that this story elaborated on that I hadn’t heard in other stories.  It’s interesting how different stories can be based on what points and backgrounds the story teller elaborates on.  



Clever Elsie:  I don’t even know what I just read… This story was ridiculous! I’m not really sure who is the clever one in this story.  Geez.  

No comments:

Post a Comment