Thursday, April 9, 2015

Extra Reading Diary: More English Fairy Tales

Extra Reading Diary: More English Fairy Tales

Since I only have to do half of the reading, I’m just going to pick 7 stories to read that interest me, and I’ll write about the ones I like the most.

The Three Wishes:  How sweet of the man to spare the tree for a little fairy. Three wishes? oh my goodness.  That’s awesome.  Hahaha, I love that he wanted pudding.  Seriously, I don’t know how I would feel if I wasted three magical wishes on pudding.  At least they seem happy, though.  And at least the pudding was tasty!

King O’ the Cats:  Of course I had to write about this one.  I can never say no to a cat story.  Hahaha, okay, this story was cool.  So sad that Tim died, but at least Tom gets the chance to become King o’ the Cats! What a title!


The Old Witch: I feel like the bread, if it had been baking for 7 years, would be super burnt and probably unable to talk.  But I suppose it isn’t that weird since the bread is talking to the little girl in the first place.  
Never look up at the chimney? Wanna bet that they do? She got money?? What the heck kind of chimney is it??
Well that was a happy ending for the first girl!
Dang! Karma at it’s finest.  

No comments:

Post a Comment