Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Reading Diary B: Grimm (LibriVox)

Reading Diary B: Grimm (LibriVox)

Twelve Huntsmen:  Why couldn’t the man’s wife go with him? Wait, but if he already has a wife, how would he marry again? Did the dad not know he already had a wife? wut.  
I love that the lion is the wise one! Why don’t they just confront the women? These are the weirdest ways to see if someone is a woman or not.
I feel like he should have kept his promise to his original wife the whole time… What a weird story.

Jordina and Jordinel:  This was a weird story, but I liked it.  I’m used to fairies being the good guys, so it was fun reading a story where that wasn’t the case.  

Twelve Dancing Princesses:  I wonder why a lot of these stories have 12s. Not only in these fairy tales, but in the other units as well.  I should google it.  
An invisible cloak?? What is this, Harry Potter? This is exciting!

The Turnip:  Okay, I really love that this story is about a turnip.  

(Illustration by Otto Ubbelohde)

No comments:

Post a Comment