Monday, April 13, 2015

Reading Diary A: Brothers Grimm (Ashliman)

Reading Diary A: Brothers Grimm (Ashliman)

Cat and Mouse in Partnership: This story is starting out really sweet!
Nooooo! I hate it when the cat is the bad guy in a story. That’s the way of the world?? really, that’s the ending? That’s terrible. I had gotten my hopes up for a sweet story.  sad day.


Little Red Cap: This is obviously similar to Little Red Riding hood! Yep, it’s exactly like little red riding hood.  

The Elves: I think it’s kind of funny that the shoemaker isn’t freaking out more.

I could write a storytelling from the Elves’ perspectives on the matter.

The wife made them clothes. :) Oh man, this story is great! It’s almost like they freed a house elf like in harry potter.  Thank goodness the shoemaker continued to be successful!

Old Sultan: The dog sounds so sweet.  And the farmer is going to shoot him?? Why can’t the dog just die in peace since he had been so good to the farmer for his whole life? The heck.
Apparently the wife and I are on the same page.

Oh goodness. The wolf has such an elaborate plan.  It is brilliant, though.  

No comments:

Post a Comment