Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Reading Diary A: English Fairy Tales

Reading Diary A: English Fairy Tales

Tom Tit Tot: Hahaha, I like that the story is based off of miscommunication.  Also, if my mom started singing loudly that I had just eaten five pies, I would be so embarrassed.  I want to get married just based on the fact that I can eat a lot! What a catch.  Riddles to stay alive, gotta love fairy tales.  Why would he shriek and run? Just because he lost?  Weird.  


Binnorie: Shouldn’t the sister hate Sir William instead of her sister? It’s not the sister’s fault that he loves her! Though, maybe she shouldn’t have acted on his love. Hmmm.
She killed her sister?? What? She would just leave her sister for dead over a man? That’s what family is all about, eh?
That had kind of a creepy ending.

Cap o’ Rushes: What kind of father compares how much his daughters love him? That’s terrible.  The poor daughter.  Dang, this totally is a cinderella story!
How does a story like this get a happily ever after? She just forgave her father like that? Dang, she must be really mature.

The Story of the Three Little Pigs: He ate the pig? What?? Is this what it’s like to have your childhood ruined?  I totally thought all the pigs hid out in the brick house! Alive! My heart hurts.  

No comments:

Post a Comment