Monday, April 27, 2015

College Writing Review

College Writing Review

My major is Pre-Occupational therapy and writing is really important for it! Honestly, I think classes like this are important for all majors. This class was actually a really fun way to learn how to become a better writer.  I really appreciate how nice you were in your feedback! The amount of people I know in college who don’t know the correct use of your/you’re is ridiculous.  I think a class like this would be extremely beneficial for most college students.  English 1 and 2 were great for becoming better writers, but because there were only 4 main papers, there really wasn’t very much feedback on how to become a better writer.  With having to write new things every week for this class, it was a much better environment to get better and more beneficial feedback! 


(Personal Photo of my cat being seductive)

No comments:

Post a Comment