Monday, March 2, 2015

Reading Review Week


I really like the set up of the readings, and that we have different types of stories each week.  I like this better than being able to choose from a selection of 100+ stories each week.  That would be difficult.  

I really enjoyed the Aesop’s Fables readings.  I love the lessons learned from the stories.  I think they were my favorite readings so far in the semester.  

Actually, just kidding! Aesop’s Fables are a close second to the Twenty-Two Goblins story! I really loved that section. I loved that the stories overlapped and were related, but you didn’t necessarily have to read one before the other.  I like clever stories, and Twenty-Two Goblins was definitely clever.  


I chose this image because Twenty-Two Goblins was my favorite reading so far.

My least favorite story that I read were the West African Folk Tales.  They didn’t really seem to have much of a purpose, and not all of the stories made sense to me.  I didn’t really enjoy them very much.  

I don’t really have any reading/note taking strategies.  I just write my reading diary as I go along and use that to write my story telling.  

I’m enjoying this class and the readings so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment