Friday, March 27, 2015

Reading Diary B: Alice in Wonderland


Reading Diary B: Alice In Wonderland

A Mad Tea Party: Isn’t Alice a kid? Shouldn’t she not accept wine so readily? I love the conversations in this story.

A Mad Tea Party (cont.): The song is the best part! I love the Hatter’s take on it. It would be so weird to live in a world where it’s always 6 o’clock.  Maybe I could write my storytelling over a modern day version of this.  
I could write a story based on the way Alice asks questions during the other story. Like, curiosity killed the cat!

Who Stole the Tarts: I like that the verdict is given in poem form.  That’s pretty fabulous.  “Take off your hat.” “It isn’t mine.”  That’s awesome.  Question everything!

Who Stole the Tarts (cont): “You may stand down.” “I can go no lower, I’m already on the floor” I like how realistically he’s taking everything.  

I know this reading diary isn’t very long.  Honestly, I like the story a little bit, but it’s not one of my favorites.  And it’s hard for me to construct a story-telling from this story.  It’s definitely different, if anything.  


No comments:

Post a Comment