Thursday, March 26, 2015

Reading Diary A: Alice in Wonderland

Reading Diary A: Alice In Wonderland

Down The Rabbit Hole: Shouldn’t the fact that the rabbit is wearing a waistcoat in the first place be alarming?? Of course the rabbit seemed extraordinary - it had a waistcoat on!   
It’s weird how she isn’t even afraid of dying or getting hurt! I don’t know what kind of feelings I would have if I was falling for that period of time, but I’m almost positive terror would be one of them!

Down The Rabbit Hole (cont.):  I can relate to her missing her cat and wish her cat was with her! if anything I’m glad I read this story just for that part. :)

Advice From a Caterpillar: Bahah, this is a great conversation.  Also, I think it’s awesome that instead of causing more of a fight, Alice realized he was in a bad mood and began to walk away.  That takes a lot of maturity!

Pig and Pepper:  It’s kind of funny how they have this whole argument, and all Alice had to do was turn the door knob.

Pig and Pepper (cont.): The Duchess sounds awful!  Also, this is the strangest story.

“we’re all mad here” I really like that quote.  I love the cat’s explanation for why he’s mad.  That was fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment