Thursday, January 15, 2015

Untextbook - So Cool!

Looking through the Untextbook I was super interested in some of the stories by Grimm. The first I chose was Hansel and Grethel. I have always heard the story, but I had never had the chance to read it before.  

I’m very interested in reading the stories by Grimm, so for my second story I chose Rapunzel. I’ve watched movies and heard many stories about Rapunzel, so I really want to read Grimm’s version as well.

The third story I chose was Rumpelstiltskin.  I have heard of the story, but I’ve never had the opportunity to hear it or read it, so why not take that opportunity now?

The fourth story I’m choosing is probably a fairly common one! I’m interested in reading Alice in Wonderland.  I’ve seen movies and plays, but I’ve never actually read the story itself.


I chose this image because I love how dapper the rabbit looks. Also, I enjoy that style of drawing.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Heather!

    You picked some of my favorite stories! I had a Rumpelstiltksin book when I was little and it was one of my favorite storybooks, you should definitely read more into it! And Hansel and Gretel! I love this story and the candy cottage they come about on their adventure! I hope you explore these stories and enjoy them as much as I did!

    ReplyDelete