Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Reading Diary B: Twenty-Two Goblins

Reading Diary B: Twenty-Two Goblins


“Nothing is impossible for the brave and determined man.”
I think it’s sad it took coaxing and a few days before Hariswami finally went to search for his wife.  
“Hunger is a heavy burden.  It makes anyone light.” I love that quote. How true.
I agree with the King that it was the man’s fault that he had died, and no one else.

I think it’s crazy that the king is still trying to capture the goblin.  What an awesome guy. Also, how many stories does this goblin have?? Goodness!
The girl is crazy for falling in love with a thief.  Maybe I can write a story that incorporates Cupid causing them to fall in love because he thought it would be funny.

Even the king is this story is noble.  This is so strange to read for me! I love it!
“The actions of devoted men are blameless.” That quote gives me chills.   It’s very intense.

I’m surprised that the Goblin said that he had delayed so long to save the king.  I’m curious to see if this is another one of the Goblin’s tricks, or if the Goblin is being sincere.  Also, why did the king joyfully go towards the monk, after what the Goblin told him?!

Conclusion: That was an awesome story! I’m surprised that the king trusted the goblin, but I guess it makes sense.  I should read the rest of the 22 stories!  

No comments:

Post a Comment